Tuesday, September 15, 2009

Ghandi

  My long lost friend Arnold dropped by yesterday and and we watched Ghandi. It's a kind of film that made me regret I only watched it now. I starts with an ordinary lawyer travelling by train in Southern Africa and ends up being thrown off simply because no colored man travels first class. I have read about great minds like Einstein praising him but I have never go to know the manuntil now.Ghandi was a lover of peace and he devoted tosuch cause until he got shot.. Movies like this make you set back and think about life.


   It makes our daily pains ad struggles more worthwhile. It makes us think that there is still something good about humanity. It stars Ben Kingsly as Ghandi, Candice Bergen (as Margaret Bourke-White, the photographer of LIFE magazine) and other motley crew of actors . If you haven't seen this movie yet, I suggest you to go out and rent the DVD. You will start to see the world with different eyes.

No comments:

Post a Comment